March 23, 2021
Dear Rowe families,
I have a few quick updates to share with you. The first is in regard to the Read Across Rowe programming we have going on this week. We had a few streaming glitches with the read-aloud on Monday, our apologies! To ensure all students can access the read-aloud, we recorded the session on Tuesday and will do the same once again for Thursday and Friday.
Your classroom teacher will add the recording to Seesaw for your child to view at their convenience. The fully remote students will also have access through Mrs. Caron. Thank you and we hope you enjoy Read Across Rowe Week! Mr. Lipman's read-aloud was today (Tuesday) and it was a big hit!
Some concern has come to light in regard to social distancing during arrival and dismissal times. This is a challenging time of day and we ask that anyone picking up children maintain social distancing protocols. While the numbers for COVID-19 are improving, we are by no means out of the woods. Your cooperation in maintaining six feet of distance from others outside of your household is much appreciated. Please be sure to pass this message along to other family members who may be dropping off or picking up your children. Thanks for your help!
We are noticing that some people are not announcing their child(ren) in the PikMyKid app at dismissal. Please continue to do so as this is our record of your child's dismissal. In addition, it helps us to be a bit more efficient and enables us to have your child begin walking out to the carline with an adult once we see you are nearby. Even if you are waiting in the walk-up line, you should announce your child.
Message from the PTO:
Hello Parents and Guardians,
This message is for those who chose to include their information in the PTO Directory. We received our family contact information last week, and the online directory is now ready to use! Note that due to receiving family data late in the school year, we are not offering a printed directory this year.
Our online directory company is Membership Toolkit. Whether you have used the directory before or are using it for the first time, please follow the steps below to access the directory to check your information and update it as needed. If you don’t find your information, we are happy to add you. For that and any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 hours.
Thank you! Christy Hayashida and Jessica Raimy
DIRECTIONS TO ACCESS ONLINE DIRECTORY
- Go to https://yarmouthschools.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register >> Login button.
- If you are a new user, click Create Account.
- Fill in your name, email, and password. Click Verify my email.
- Check your inbox or spam folder. Click the Verify my email button. This link expires in 2 hours.
- Once you are logged in, complete the following screens:
- Parent Information: Verify or enter the name, email address, mailing address, and phone number for up to two parents.
- Student Information: Verify or enter the names and grades of your children who are active students in grades K-8. Select your child’s teacher from the drop-down menu. Click Save.
- Directory Information: Select Yes or No to the question Do you want your information published in the directory? You can select which pieces of information you would like to share. Click Save.