March 20, 2022
Dear Rowe Families,
I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. Saturday was certainly a day for indoor activities! I am sending this brief message along to remind you of our Spirit Week coming up this week. All of this is entirely optional. The idea of a Spirit Week came about in part from some of the persuasive writing that first graders did earlier in the year, so I know there are many students who are excited about it.
Monday, March 21st
· Down Syndrome World Awareness Day - On our kindness kick-off day, we will wear colorful, mismatched socks to raise awareness for Down syndrome.
Tuesday, March 22nd
· Cool to be Kind Day! Wear your hair in a crazy style or wear your favorite hat.
Wednesday, March 23rd
· Be Kind to Your Community Day! Wear Blue and White for Yarmouth Pride.
Thursday, March 24th
· Be Kind to Everyone Day! Mismatch Day - Wear mismatched clothes.
Friday, March 25th
· Be Kind to Yourself Day! Wear your pajamas to school.
Susan Lobel, Rowe Principal